Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Cardinal

Boy! it's been a while since I been on here.  Hope you missed me.  Yesterday I shot photos of cardinals in a dogwood tree.  I've been trying to do this for a while now and it just wasn't happening.  The birds would not sit still long enough.  But Yesterday this bird perched in the perfect spot and just sit there begging for me to take his picture or so it seemed; anyway so it seemed.  I got 3 shots I really liked and I must have taken 100 of him not really but I was having fun.  And then he came back this morning but would not sit still for a second--he knew what he was doing. 

Here comes the geese.  They are flying over and are going to land in the pond right in front of me. Usually they come around 7ish but today I guess they had to go to market first before coming here to swim.    I love hereing them when I am not trying to sleep.

Today, I will be going to Hot Springs.  We will be checking out the barg and then maybe we will get to go out for a little while.  Our friends from Mexico will be here on April 7 for a mission trip; and, we hope to have a chance to take them fishing during that week.  

On Friday our youngest son will be coming home for a few days.  There is a wedding planned in LR and we will all be attending that.. 

I love this time of day early morning --the wind is not blowing. Its a perfect time to get out and walk around and admire nature.  This weather is crazy but its great to be able to get out in the Wilderness and go anywhere and expect to see flowers, birds or trees to shoot photos of --I love it and I hope you do to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment