Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Friday, March 2, 2012

Grand Canyon Trip

See where I've been-- The Grand Canyon.  I went to a convention that my husband had to attend and on the way back we stopped by the Grand Canyon.  Boy! what a site.  Its beautiful! !



  We stopped in Ok to spend time with family.
   His first grandchild "can't you tell"









On the way up to Las Vegas we got into two snow storms--One seemed pretty bad (it was at night and lots of traffice) It took us two hours to go less than 40 miles. The other one was mild but still it frighten me to no end.


While John attended meetings, I stayed in the room and read books and then we would go out at night and take pictures and eat at some of the nice resteraunt and look at the shows and sites they had to offer -- Lots of Walking

Las Vegas Night Life

No comments:

Post a Comment