Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today I plan to wander out into the Wilderness to see what new adventures there are to be photographed.  It will be great to get out and see the place after being busy with family matters.  My son got my 4wheeler running and so i may just get it and ride as far into the Wilderness as I can.  Last night my husband, John, spotted a deer in the back yard, hopefully, they will return.  During this past year a group of seven would come around periodically feeding on the corn we had out for them.  We had some men build our porch into a sunroom and add a deck with a swing on it.  Having them here for such a long time seems to have scared them away(that and Deer Season).   Its hard to believe that its 2012 already and I plan to make this year count in my photography business.  This is just the beginning.  I hope you too will start something new and see it threw till the end.  Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment