Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Friday, January 6, 2012

This will become a record for me as to where and when I photographed.  Plans on when to return to make a better/different photo.  I will try to record things that happen or things I've seen while out photographing.  Today the temps are going to be in the high 60's so I doubt that I will be outdoors much.  We will most likely be raking leaves today.  Bailey our black lab loves to play in the leaves when someone is raking so maybe I will get some photos of that if so I'll post one.  Soon I will be planning a trip to Prim to take photos of the Eagles.  Eagles have been spotted around Lake Ouachita and If I did not have the "Pioneers" on Saturday I would head there then but obligation keeps me here.  I have to many things that I need to do and Its time for me to divide my day into fourths and assign one item to each forth and work on it each day until I have completed that task or at least am happy with it.  Normally I am very organized but since retirement I have put things off until its almost to late.  One of theses mornings when its cold enough around 20 degrees I'm going to go look for "Frost" flowers.  I will have to drive because no where close to here is it damp enough for them to produce and they don't last long so it will have to be a well planned trip.  Well I must go my husband will be here soon and he will need lunch before he starts raking leaves.  See Ya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment