Yesterday was a busy day for me--so much to do.  First I had to take my tower down to have a driver that would allow me to download photos onto a CD-DVD whatever.  This would allow me to send things to other people and they would be able to look at my files.  For the last two years I have not been able to do this and did not care that I could not but others wanted it this was so like everyone else I must catch up with the times.  Second. at 1 am a friend and I had to go up to Heber Springs and take photos of the swans and I must say I got some good shots.  It was almost like they were posing for me.  She & I both wanted to be back in time for church so we left at 3:40 and had plenty of driving time.   The wind blew all night and I could here my wind chime making beautiful music whenever I'd wake up.  This morning when I woke for the last time thinking I should get early and do something productive I heard the music from the wind chime and laid there thinking how lucky I am to be able to start my day this way. 
I'm sitting here watching the birds flying back and forth and they're having such a good time, I want so badly to get out into the wilderness and take photos of them but knowing that the wind is blowing as hard as it is it would be just a wast of my time and photos to because the little feathers on their heads would be standing up. 
The temps today did not get very hi and the wind blew hard which verifies what I've always said about having a good tripod.  They may be heavy and hard to carry sometimes when your hiking but hey you building muscles in your legs and that a good thing.  Get out and enjoy the WILDERNESS--I do.