The Wilderness--it does not know if it is suppose to be Winter or Spring.  Todays temp is 70 a far cry from last week.  This morning I woke up the birds just a singing and having a great time.  The chimes were just a clanging.  What a way to start the day.   Oh how I wanted to be out in the Wilderness but I new I had to get to work on the Sunroom.
I get tickled at John,  He says its a sunroom with no sun because its on the "north" side of the house.  It is finanlly starting to come together.  My son got the floor finished.  Next will be the chairs which are now white--they're out having the seats recovered.  The cabinet is almost finished its painted light green and the hardware is painted blue--it will be put together tomorrow.  The small table is another story but its getting there.  Before I could get started on the sunroom I had to go into town and you know what that means and it did just that.  Instead of spending 1 hour getting what I went after it took 3 hours which means my whole day was just waisted.  I went after a shower gift knowing I was going to get a mixer but when I went to get a mixer like I was ask to get it cost was a lot more than I planned to spend so I decided to get some mixing bowls to go with it but the store did not have porcelain bowls only glasss and that would not work.  So I ended up going to 3 other stores before I found some but at least now I don't have to worry about that anymore.  Maybe now I can shoot some photos of the birds. 
 Because of the tinted glass I can no longer shoot off my porch (sunroom) but thats OK I will come with another way. 
Well this is the last day of this month It doesn't seem like I been on this blog for a month but I have-- time goes by fast.  I hope that you have enjoy reading this as much as I have doing and hopefully you will join in next month.  See you in the Wilderness.