Boy!  Have I been busy the last few days.  Last week I shot photos of Longhorn cattle that a friend of mine has.  There were several cows and two bulls with Lon---g horns on them and there were times I was scared but I was re-ashured that I had nothing to be afraid of.  I will be taking the shot sheet to them today and hopefully they will be able to find something they like for there cards.  There's a lot of good shots and I hope they enjoy them as much as I did.
The next day we went to Prim, AR and shot photos of the Eagles.  On Thursday I went to HS and shot photos of the Swans and then my photoclub met and our guest speaker, Terry Boyd, shared a lot of photos concerning Alaska and what he does there.  He is offering photo tours there at special price which I just may have to take advantage of.  He too likes to shoot landscapes.
Saturday we had a birthday party for an 80 year old beautiful lady who goes to church with us.  We had a lot of fun. 
Last night, Sunday,  we had terrible weather here in the Wilderness--lighting and thundering--it was really bad not to mention how bad the rain was. 
Today I traveled down south but really did not find anything that I wanted to shoot--I got a late start and came back just past dark.  It had to be a fast trip.  Tomorrow does not look like it is going to be any different.  I told you--you don't have to leave your state to have a ball.
Well its Monday the best day of the week--because its a new beginning.  Tomorrow is suppose to beautiful.  I hope you have a wonderful week--get out in your Willderness where ever it might be  and enjoy it.