On Thursday, we were up bright and early.  We had a two hour drive ahead of us and we wanted to get there while hopefully the eagles were still roosting.
  At our photo club last year I had hear about a group of eagles that like to roost in this area and would pretty much stay there all day long flying around.  So I marked my calendar for 2012 so I would not forget and sure enought I didn't.  I have found thats the best way to do it.  I  always keep an extra sheet of paper in my calender book (one with every month) that way when I here, see or learn of something thats going on this month and will be most likely happening next year I write all the information on it that I can get.
I got the directionsto Prim, AR and decided to go.  I know enought about birds to know that if you don't get there early or just before the sun goes down you will have missed them.  They like to leave their roost before the sun gets warm.  and even though you may see one up high in a tree they're not going to let you get to close to them.  Yesterday was a pleasant beautiful day for looking for eagles.  The temp high was 45f but it was so exciting looking for the eagles and watching them sore I really did not notice how cold I was.  A lady saw up trying to take pictures of the eagle and told us we could walk down thru her pastures and could get a better shot but they were flying so high that we decided to stay on the road. 
On the way home in Prim, AR we stopped and ate lunch at this Mexican Restruant.  The mexican food was pretty good and mine was really good I had a good old american hamburger.   
All and all it was a terrific day and we both know we will be going back to Prim, AR