Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Friday, October 24, 2014

Buttrflies


This month "October" has really missed me up having 5 Wed, Thur, & Friday in it. I've gotten some of my meetings on the wrong day.  Last night I went to my AOPC meeting but it was last week and it also missed up my eye appointment witch was also last week.  Who Knows--Whats Next


Head to Petit Jean State Park.  I saw some photos on "Facebook" that a friend of mine took last week.  He said he felt like they would still be there so I thought I would head that way.  The next two weeks are going to be such a busy time for me and not much of it will have anything to do with photography.  Wish me luck I will be in the Wilderness most of the next two weeks hopefully I will have a little time to get the camera out.   Fall Colors are here. Enjoy---I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment