Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Days Lost

Its been a long time since I posted last.  I've been very busy traveling and I'm not done yet.  These last 5 months have been lots of fun but at the same so sad for me.  The weather is starting to change and at last Spring is almost here.  The trees are starting to put on new leaves and several different flowers are beginning to bloom.  I'm watching for the tulip trees to start blooming.  The Capitol building has lots of tulip trees on its grounds and you can get some really pretty shots of them.

Today is a very cloudy but cool day to be out taking pictures.  The finches are flying around everywhere.  Yesterday a hawk few into our yard and sat on tree branch for a log time,  If I'd had my camera sit up it would have made for a beautiful shot especially when he flew down to get something to eat.  But of course I did not.

Maybe now that Winter is over and Spring is on its way, I'll be seeing you in the Wilderness.  Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment