Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Getting Started

I know I haven't done much writing or posting of photos lately but I hoping that changes.  Its been a very busy Summer and it looks like the Fall is going to be that way too.  While reading some notes from my AOPC club I found this.  "Dailies" by Dewitt Jones  He said to dedicate yourself to a regimented program and gifts may just seem to come your way"  You know I  do not know why I did not think of that before.  I a very organized person normally, heck, folks fuss at me all the time because of it.   This whole past 5 months has been crazy; I can't seem to complete anything and there never seems to be time for anything I want to do.    I must start caring my camera with me more.  I took my niece to the Mt. Ida fair but did I take my camera "NO" I thought it would be to much to haul around.  Saw several things I would have liked to have taken pictures of but couldn't.   On his website he shows a piece of wooden fence that with a little photoshop looks pretty good.  I have wooden fences around me every where I go but have I taken a picture of it "NO".  There are beautiful things all around us if we would just open our eyes and look at them.  We just need to slow down and look at things.  I plan to get out in the "Wilderness and change my routine and "SEE" what is out in front of me or around me.   Hope to see you in the Wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment