Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Dates fo MAPSYM

I've lived in Arkansas all my life--every where you turn there is natural beauty.  Now that I'm retired I love to travel and go to lots of different places.  I keep a log of theses and list the date of what I've found:  what flowers are blooming, the different monuments, special events etc.  You never know when you might get to go back and try to improve on what you've done.

I've always loved and enjoyed MAPSYM in Eureka Springs and its only held every other year.  Every since I've learned of it---I plan my meetings around it.  Well this year they have changed the dates drastically.  I will be in Italy.  When I made my plans I tried to get the dates for it but could not--no one knew anything.  So now I feel really "upset" about it. (I had to use a nice word). This would have been my 5th time to go.    

The AOPC group is  going to give the horse racing trip a try one time.  They always do this on Sunday and to me that is sad. I prefer to be in church .  I am so thankful that that is what I choose to do. 

Well this Sunday will be in the 70's so here to ya.  See you in the Wilderness! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment