Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Universe

Even though all is well in the Universe things are happening! 

Well!  my granddaughter has started moving everything in to her college dorm and even though I know its a good thing for her to be own her on I don't like the idea either.  Things are going to be different for her now--lots of changes in her life. My daughter and her family are excited about this journer for her and feels that this will be a good experience for her.  Part of life you know!

My better-half is still in Mexico on a mission trip and will be returning in a few days.  He said the trip had been a success and that all was going will with the little church--its growing.

My son is the youth minister at the local church of christ and he and his wife are doing great the group has really grown in the past year.

My Wilderness is Blooming and I'm so proud.  I've been taking photos like crazy and have several projects that need to be completed as soon as the season/weather is correct. I've been taking lots of photos of a large spider on my deck.  He has now gotten in my way and I'm going to have to move him and I'm sure he is not going to like it. But Oh Well.


 
 
 
If you know the name please let me know my making a comment.  I'd appreciate it a lot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment