Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall has Begun

Its a beautiful day and a great day for taking photos.  So much as been happening in the last month.  The weather has been co-operating and there should be lots of water for waterfalls.  As soon as the fall colors come in I will be out there looking for the waterfalls.  This stinks about the Buffalo River.  I know Tim Ernest is really upset about this decision since he has a lot of workshop in that area.

In a few weeks we will he leaving for New Hampshire for the fall colors.  I can't wait to go.  From what magazines I've seen it looks like a great place to go with lots of photo opportunity. It will be fun to get away and the ideal of going someplace that I'v never been excites me. 

Get out and take some great photos and show them to your friends.  See you in the Wilderness! !

No comments:

Post a Comment