Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

George Lepp Seminar & Spring Flowers

This past Saturday I attended the "George Lepp" seminar and just as the last 3 times
he did a terrific job.

He talked a lot about how the world of photography is changing and in a few years we will not take photos with a regular cameras but with a video type camera. When we want a still shot we will just make an adjustment or choose a shot and have it printed or sent somewheres.  The seminar lasted the whole day but it was well worth it.



For the past few weeks it has done nothing but rain and be cold.  I am ready (just as I sure a lot of folds are)for Spring.  Yesterday was a beautiful warm, sun shiny day and my husband and I planted lots of flowers.  If they all live we will have a beautiful yard which I think we already do anyway.  We went to a nursery called Gann's Garden and bought several plants and this was a lot cheaper than Home Depot or Walmart either one.  We planted at least one of each of these:  Monhiona, Sibernian Pea Shrub, Jacob's Ladder, Red Hot poker, Hellabore, Collenbian, Ivy, Nadinas, Rose of Sharon, Pink Garden Phlox, White Yarrow and a yellow Butterfly Bush.  You see what I mean! 

Come the middle of April I will be shooting photos of all sorts of flowers and want have to leave my yard.  That will truly be a lot of fun in my Wilderness.  I wish you the best when you out in your "Wilderness"

No comments:

Post a Comment