Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trip to get Colors

Today I must go to Sheridan to restock my photos.  It wont be an enjoyable trip because I have to rush so.  This evening we will be leaving to go to Richland Creek.  We plan to leave around three which means we will be driving in the dark and will not be able to see all the beautiful colors that are up north.  From what I understand the color is exploding in the Ozark and I want to see it.  We will spend a day there before we have to head back but I'll be able to get a few photos. 

I plan to spend most of the day at Richland Creek.  There are several low lying branches hopefully in bright colors of orange and yellow and enough running water in the creek for cascades.   This is what I look for all year and I have a few places to go but none of them have any color and I don't think this will be the year for it.  I have a few barns with hardwood trees around them that will make beautiful photos if the color comes in.  This is how you use that calendar or logbook I told you about earlier. 

Well I must go.  Its a beautiful day here now but from what I understand the wind is suppose to get wild so I guess it will be a good day to be in the car traveling and not out in the Wilderness walking around which I enjoy a lot.

Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment