Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Monday, October 15, 2012

Its Monday!!

Today is Monday! ! !  This is the best day of the week.  Your starting the week off and you've got all week to get it done.  First thing today I went to Bedford.  I plan to put some of my photos in a little store in Sheridan and had to have some prints made.  These were some shot many years ago so I only have slides of them.  Before they can make my prints for me I wanted them made into digital negatives and then enlarged into prints so I could mat and frame them.  It's been awhile but I am finally getting back into the business.

It's a beautiful Fall day and so much is happening in the Wilderness. This past week I was at Hot Springs and the color is just beginning to turn. Lake Ouachita is just beginning to turn and in a couple of weeks the color in Mt. Ida will be great. I want to go back and re-shoot several of the photos I took last week


There were lots of places like this.  HINT:   When you find something that you think would make a great photo opt.  Take a picture.  In your calendar or log book write down the photo number and make notes as to when would be a  good time to come back and make a real photo of it.  That way you have photos to take all year long.

Also, your project for the year is:  pick out a particular place ie:  Mt. Magazine or
                                                       an item ie:  Old Places
Take as many photos as you can of that particular thing and then after all 4 seasons see what you have; maybe, enough for a book or calendar or notebook calendar-- you never know! 

Hope you have a great day in the Wilderness.  There lots to do at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment