Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Meadow

Well were going to the land in Pine Ridge tomorrow.  I've purchased a few bags of flower seeds and plan to claim one of the many fields as "Mother's Meadow".  It will need to be mowed first and then I will throw seeds all over it.  It will not be mowed again until just before the winter season sets in.  Can't you just imagine what 224 AC will look like covered in white snow with no tracks running thru it.  That's what I always hated when I went to take photos of some place covered in snow --It seemed someone got there before me and just had to put tracks everywhere and missed it up for the rest of us.

I can't wait till we move there. Once the house is build I'll be there.  It will definitely be a new Wilderness to explore.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment