Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Things are changing

As of today I will no longer be Southern Nature Photography.  It will be Sherry Clowers Griffin Photography. I will not have to have a paid  "Domain" for it since it is my own name.  When I went on the Internet to see how many Sherry Griffin it said there was over 150 others with that name.  So this should be very interesting indeed. 

Today the man is here putting electric post up for the swimming pool.  This was all suppose to start on June 3rd and be completed within 3 days.  It is now June 22nd and I don't have electricity to the pool nor the steps (I purchased) to get into the pool with.  They brought me a deck ladder but it is not attached since I should be getting the others.  This deck ladder is not a problem for me but for the other folks here they don't want to use it. I have been in the pool almost every day and sometimes more than once that day.  I loving it. 

At our photo club there were several photos taken of birds from the Huckleby place in Pine Bluff so on Friday I went there and walked the trail hoping to see some of them but I didn't only thing I saw was a couple of squirrels and lots of mosquitoes.  I plan to mark this in my datebook for Spring of 2014 and go there several times or maybe this October I will check it out.

Well its time for me to go and check the pool out.  I hope you have a great day in the Wilderness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment