Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

Its been raining so much today You can't shoot photos when its like this or Can You!  Go to the closest florist shop and buy a variety of fresh flowers.  Find a piece of poster board or white wall for a background.  Using what every natural light you have.  Try several different poses, different backgrounds, different lights, different exposures. 

The birds are really feeding today even in the rain.  Good day for shooting birds cleaning themselves or feeding.   Squirrels are out hunting in the leaves.  There's lots to shoot you just have to figure out what and how to shoot in certain conditions.  Check out some good books to read on days like this.  I did. 

Yesterday I signed up for the George Lepp's seminar that coming to LR.  It will be held at the Peabody hotel on March 30.  It will be worth every penny.   I've been to two of his seminars and they were well worth it.

Tomorrow is my 3rd year anniversary.  We plan to go to Hot Springs for the day.  I don't want to go anywheres that would take more than a couple of hours to travel  I've been gone from home to much lately to want to go again.  As a matter of fact I just as soon stay home. 

Hope you have a great day in the Wilderness.  Its not suppose to rain tomorrow!!!!  Yea!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment