Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Now the Holidays are over

Its Monday the beginning of a new week. My slate is clean and its up to me to feel it up--where do I start.
Beginning in February I plan to choose a monthly topic and each week I will take a useful photo of that particular topic and post it here for you to view. You need to hold me accountable.

On January 1 I will be going to Mexico for a mission trip. I think my first subject will be “people”. That should be an interesting topic! So for the month of January I will shoot 4 photos of people doing different things or just doing nothing: at least, I will be shooting some photos.

Of course, with the Holidays here I will be having a lot of different folks around since we already have 4 different parties to go to--so maybe I should start this month and call the topic “party time” that sounds like fun. Ha! Ha! You see what I’m talking about -- I will have at least 4 good photos each month that maybe I can do something with.

This past weekend I went to Shannon Hills’ parade. I took lots of photos and got to talk to some nice folks and kids but the clown was not there this year. I was in hopes of getting a better photo of him even though I really like the one I took a couple of years ago. There was a pretty good turnout but I wish the mayor would put up a sign across the road like East End does.

The weather is going to get cold after today and I don’t care for cold weather but I plan to get out and shoot some photos of some old barns I saw while going to Fountain Hill on Sunday.

My “Wilderness” is the vast majority of Arkansas--It keeps me busy and I love it. See you in the Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment