Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Back

Wow its been awhile since I 've been on here.  I hope you missed me.  I've been in Mexico.  I went on a mission trip for a week and it was cold-very cold there.  Temps did not get above 50 during the day and the low was around 31 at night.  The people do not have heat in there homes because their winter only last about 3 weeks.  We got our work done and proud to say that we had visitors to come to the services.


Next week I plan to go to Jamacia for a short trip.  I will have a couple of days to take photos but that would be OK if I only knew what lens to take and I can't take them all. 

When I return I plan to start a "Subject" project.  I'm not sure I've told you about this but I plan to pick a subject and take several photos of that subject and post here for your opinion.  I hope you will do this for me.

Well I must go.  See you in the "Wilderness"

No comments:

Post a Comment