Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Stoney Point Road

We are approximately 2 months away from moving to Stoney Point Ranch.  The house is nearly finished.  Of course, something could happen to delay it; but, lest hope not.  We picked out 'granite' tops and all appliances yesterday and gave all that information to the builder.  The fireplace in being put in and the bricks will be here next week as will the Windows.  I can't wait to see all this in place; then, they will start on the cabinets, flooring and stairs.  Its going to be beautiful with all the "Oak" trim.  Just you wait and see.

On Friday I am suppose to go to Lewis's house and take photos of hummingbirds using some flowers that I have been babying all summer.  I plan to be there by 7 if at all possible, we'll see.  Its so hard to get my husband up and moving. 

My horse, Daisy, will not get to come till Sept.  Not until I can be living there so I can make sure she will be safe. 

I must go.  See you out and about in the Frontier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment