Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Grand Canyon Trip

We plan to make a trip to the Grand Canyon to take a mule ride down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.  There some of us will stay the night; others will stay in a hotel that night.  Those of us who do not go down will spend the next day taking photos of the canyons.  I think this will be a lot of fun and definate different than anything I've ever done before.  I know it will be lots of fun and I will learn a lot I just hope the weather cooperates.  This last time I was there it snowed the whole time.  I got some beautiful photos but it sure was cold which I hardly felt.  Thats how I have when shooting photos I don't feel a thing or know anything going on around me. 

This nest weekend I would like go go back to the Ozarks and shoot the Smith Creek Area or the Alum Cove area

No comments:

Post a Comment