Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snakes

 
It was such a beautiful day in the Wilderness that I thought I would go out into the woods and take some photos of the many different mushrooms I've been seeing around the yard. While exploring I found a turtle and took several pictures of him and got lots of photos of mushrooms of all color. I also found a copperhead luckily, my husband had a rake with him and could control him rather well. He told me it was because snakes react to heat and the rake was cold.
 
 
 


Doesn't he look friendly.  I thought so I ran and would not have come back but my husband said he would not let him get me and I was dieing (really) to get some photos. 

Later that day I got some good photos of birds but nothing matches those of the snakes!

See you in the Wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment