Statement




The Wilderness -- My Backyard - All of Arkansas

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ireland Trip

I'm off to Ireland.  I'm really looking forward to this.  Hopefully, when I return my hand will be in much better shape and I can get on with my life.  I'm so tired of not being able to do things.  I can't really use my camera-- there is to many buttons plus the tripod--its hard to get everything set up.

I can't wait to get back into the wilderness.  The deer have come back and baby squirrels have been playing around the yard and eating tons of birdseed.  We have baby birds in our tomatoes plants and someone dropped off two 6-week old puppies--So I have lots I could be taking photos of if I could just get my hand to work, but; hey, I am typing and I could not do that till a couple of weeks ago so who knows what I will be doing in two weeks.  See ya in the Wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment